To determine the chloride level in concrete (lab analysis) an exact, depth-dependent bore dust extraction on the structure is required (reinforcement verification).
Thanks to the device it is possible to run a controlled bore dust extraction using a hollow drill bit. The bore dust is separated from the air in the cyclofilter and it’s then collected in the storage tank.
- Optimised bore dust circulation to the bore dust screen in the cyclofilter
- Improved suction performance thanks to bigger air passages
- Easy bore dust collecting tank exchange
- Drilling depth indication with coloured marking on the drill pit
- High-quality materials for a long life
Precision cyclofilter to separate bore dust
Drill pit with suction with 20 mm diameter (featured a graduation at 20 mm, 40 mm and 60 mm)
- 1 bore dust cyclofilter with connecting hoses
- 1 electric hammer drill with suction, type Makita HR 2432
- 30 bore dust collecting tanks
- Bore dust collecting tanks (1 set of 30 units)
- Drill bit SDS-plus with 20 mm diameter, with graduation and suction adapter